Friday, July 9, 2010

My favourite professional players 1

Hello!

Woaah it works :)!!!

I was having a break from Go for few months, but since few weeks I'm studying Go again everyday AND I'M BACK FOR GOOD!!!. I'm replaying lots of professional games and solving Life and Death problems. I hope I will do well at the European Go congress.

Mok Jin-seok [9p] and Lee Chong-u [7p] (2nd and 4th from the left) used to teach at the place where I was studying Go in South-Korea. Both of them were teaching the group of Yongusengs (inseis).






Here I'll show you a game from two Korean professionals, Lee Chong-u [7p] vs. Lee Hyon-ho [3p].This game was played in April, 2008. Lee Chong-u is 29 years old and Lee Hyon-ho is 22 years old (became a pro in 2007).
I believe this game was played in the Korean league 2008.

Personally, I think Lee Chong-u's style is magnificent. He has moves and ideas which are incredible. He seems to play thick, big scale and he can make territory out of nowhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment